New Connection for Member-Consumers

Get connected with ease: Apply for a new electric connection with our MSD Office


Submit Requirements

  • Notarized Application / Contract for Electric Service Connection
    • Notary Public Office
  • Notarized Application for Membership
    • Notary Public Office
  • Certificate of Occupancy, Building Permit, Electrical Permit
    • City Engineer's Office
  • Electrical Layout / Plan with Vicinity Map
    • Certified by a Professional Electrical Engineer


Pay Fees

The housewiring inspector will inspect, recommend and approve based on the submitted as built electrical layout/plan.


Get Energized

Our Metering Crew will come and get your house connected to the power grid.